- Endorse a book you didn’t actually read.
- Capitulate to a Twitter mob demanding you retract your endorsement for the book that you didn’t actually read.
- Call the book’s argument, which is almost identical to things you’ve said in your own books, “problematic” and “dangerous.”
- Apologize for “causing harm” by endorsing a book you never actually read.
- Wait two weeks.
- Get invited to cohost a podcast with a major evangelical institution on being a resilient pastor:
BIG, FUN ANNOUNCEMENT!!!
The Resilient Pastor Podcast is going up to a whole ‘nother level!!! I’m thrilled to announce that I’ll be joined by @richvillodas and @SHoddeMiller as co-hosts!
— Glenn Packiam (@gpackiam) March 13, 2023